“The Hunt team gets an A+ for customer service and engineering excellence.” -Edward Cook, owner, Harrier 25 #113
Carl and Alicia Furman christened their new Harrier 36 Zogo today on the docks of Hunt headquarters in Rhode Island. Painted a beautiful "aurora borealis" green with a gold leaf boot stripe, Zogo will turn heads at her new home in Maine.
The West Palm Beach Boat Show is underway. Sales director Sean Hickey is on site with a beautiful new Hunt Harrier 25 Sport - you will want to see this gorgeous boat in person. Visit Sean Saturday or Sunday and ask how you can become the owner of the Harrier 25 Sport, or learn about the full line of Hunt Yachts.
The Marblehead Origins, by Mark Kellogg
- Private Newport Harbor evening cocktail cruise aboard a luxury Hunt Yacht
- Overnight stay at the Castle Hill Inn, recently named one of the top ten most romantic hotels by TripAdvisor
- $200 towards dinner at 22 Bowens, a world-class steakhouse on Newport’s waterfront
- Two VIP passes and audio tour of the International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Save The Bay Family Seal Watch Package
How to enter, you ask? Simple! Ship over to the Providence Boat Show at the Rhode Island Convention Center and keep an eye out for the Harrier 25 which will be on hand at our exhibit in space #14. You'll be sure to spot us among the many other luxury yachts. Come ogle this classic runabout and superior dayboat’s sleek, elegant profile and flared bow. Raffle tickets are five dollars and will be sold exclusively at the boat show. For more information, please visit: http://www.providenceboatshow.com/.